Welcome to the first Creative Charms Blog Hop! I hope you are having as good a time as I am. I have created this layout using one of my favorite Creative Charms embellishments the Gradient Pearl Stickers in pink. A pink ribbon was added to our little bundle of joy!
I have also added another fave the adorable Sunflower from the Countryside Collection. The leaf ribbon is from the Fuzzy Daisy Kit in the Loop d' Loop collection and the little pink flowers are in the Fun Flower Kit. The "lacy" backgrounds on both pages were cut using my Cricut and so was the Stork!
Creative Charms is also giving away a Grand Prize. Simply collect the Secret Word from each blog in the hop and complete the Secret Phrase. My secret word is "tour." You have until midnight on May 1st to email the secret phrase to Creative Charms to win the fabulous prize. The prize will be both the Deal of the Month and the Kit of the Month for May which will be announced on Monday, May 2nd! Drawing will also be May 2nd...Good Luck!
To celebrate our first official Blog Hop for Creative Charms, I am also offering some delicious Blog Candy. All you have to do to win is either subscribe or become a follower of this blog and leave a comment telling me what your favorite Creative Charms embellishment is.
The next stop along the way is Joscie have fun!
If you get lost along the way - Here is the list for the blog hop:
· Creative Charms – www.creative-charms.blogspot.
· Kristal – www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.
· Amber – www.thecountryscrapper.
· Sandra – www.scrappinmomof1.blogspot.
· Jan – www.papercraftpeasures.
· Laura – www.lauraachilles1.wordpress.
· Diane – www.capadiadesigns.blogspot.
· Jennifer H – www.
· Michelle – www.chengunation.blogspot.com
· Lisa – www.lisadorsey.blogspot.com
· Chris – www.workforscraps.blogspot.com
· Jamie – www.jamielanedesigns.blogspot.
· Amy – www.aimitup.blogspot.com
· Jennifer Y – www.thepinkroom.typepad.com
· Trudy – www.truesgiftsfromtheheart.
· (You are Here!); Ellen – www.scrapstampnmama.blogspot.
· Joscie – www.cutchens.com
· Ilene – www.whatabunchofscrap.
· Midori – www.scrapsforme.blogspot.com