Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spread a Little Sunshine...



I finally finished the card for the Green, Yellow, Brown challenge on the Bildlamarna challenge blog but I am a day (actually more like a week) late and a dollar short as usual.  Sometimes those creative juices just flow kind of slowly (or it could be I am going a little more slowly these days!).  Anyway here is the card I finally finished. This little cutie is named Mimosa from the Bildmalarna Stamps which come from Sweden and she reminds me of my precious little granddaughter.  I think these stamps are soooo adorable!  I colored Little Mimosa using my copic markers: skin (E000, E00, E11 & R20) hair (E25, E29 & E31) ant the Dress (YG0000, YG01, YG03 &Y11, Y13 & Y15).  The CS used is the Colonial White Textured for the base from CTMH, Coordinations Gemstone in Citrine, Basic Grey Origins double sided CS and green stripe vellum I had in my stash.  I embellished the card with the Layered Vintage Flowers from Creative Charms and accented the flowers with the 3D Vintage Brads Antique Flower also from CC.  Can I just say that I love the Vintage look these embellishments give to this card.  Here is a close up of the stamped image and the flowers. I also added a couple sprigs of leaves using the MS punch.  If you want to see more of my creations be sure to become a follower or sign up for email updates!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Adorable...Really, really cute! The flowers set the card off perfectly too!
BTW. I know all about slow moving creative juices these days...LOL

StampingScrapping.com said...

Ellen
I love her....she is so adorable
you did a GREAT job and better
late than never :):)
Hugs
Cindy

Leanne said...

What a cutie! You did great coloring her! Hugs!