These adorable Easter Egg Treat bags were made for the some special ladies who attended a retreat with me last weekend. They all loved them, especially after we filled them with "treats"!
All the embellishments on these "eggs" are from the Creative Charms Deal of the Month! The egg shaped treat bags are from SVGCuts.com and were super easy to do. The gorgeous Large Yellow Sparkled Flower and Amber Pure Blossoms on this one just scream Spring!
On this bag I used the Yellow Flower Bow and Purple Gradient Gem Stickers. Also embossed the pink cardstock with a Cuttlebug embossing folder to give it a little more texture.
This bag features the Gingham Butterflies with the purple Gradient Gem Stickers for the body and on the bag. All ready for Easter treats and I know some special little girls who would love these for Easter!
You can get all of items used on these projects and more on the Creative Charms website. Just look for the Deal of the Month! Here's what you will get for $6.99:
- Purple Gradient Gem Stickers - 76 Pieces
- Yellow Flared Flowers - 4 Pieces
- Yellow Sparkled Butterflies - 1 Pieces
- Yellow Flower Bows - 2 Pieces
- Yellow Large Sparkled Flower - 1 Pieces
- Pink & Yellow Flower Brads - 6 Pieces
- White Flower Brads - 6 Pieces
- Amber Pure Blossoms - 12 Pieces
- Yellow Gem Butterflies - 12 Pieces
- Bunnies with Flower Gem - 2 Pieces
- Purple Organza Flowers - 2 Pieces
- Purple 3D Sparkly Garden Brads - 12 Pieces
- Pink Gingham Butterflies - 3 Pieces
- 12" Purple Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon
- 12" Yellow Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon