With Halloween just around the corner I thought I would do a 2 page spread and be ready for the big day! The DP used was from DCWV Ghost and Goblins collection and the CS is of course Bazzill, my favorite. Love textured CS!
I made the die cuts with my Cricut Expression and the cuts are from SVGcuts. I love glitz so of course I had to use Glitter Paper from Bazzill and Stickles!
Also used various Gradient Gem stickers from the Amber collection to accent the die cuts. I also added the Vintage Halloween Self-Adhesive Metal Stickers.
Here are some close-ups of the die cuts
Creative Charms Design Team Call
When: Now – October 10, 2011
Details: Creative Charms is looking for self-motivated and creative designers to design projects twice a month for the Creative Charms blog. This position will begin on November 1st with a three-month initial contract. Design team members are compensated with $30/month of Creative Charms products.
We are looking for designers that meet the following criteria:· have an active personal blog with a following of at least 100 members
· be active on Facebook and at least 2 other “gallery” sites (2peas, CK, etc)
· able to work within a short time frame
· able to post at least twice a month on the Creative Charms blog
· creative in scrapbooking, card making and altered projects
· previous design team experience (preferred but not required)
· published in print magazines (preferred but not required)
To apply please send the following:· name and mailing address (US mailing addresses only)
· link to your personal blog
· links to any design team that you currently serving
· three (3) photos of your best original projects or link to on-line gallery
· list of all design teams that you have been a member
· list of published works (date/publication)
Please send all applications to email@example.com with the Subject: Design Team Call before October 10th. The Design Team will be announced by October 15th.