Saturday, November 26, 2011

Oh ChristmasTrees!!




I am working on getting my Christmas cards done for this year. I still have a way to go.  Here are 2 samples of cards.  The first one uses the Green Wide Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon wrapped around triangles to build a Christmas tree.  It is decorated with Holiday Gradient Gem Stickers and Red & Green Vintage Jewels all from the Creative Charms Deal of the month.  The tree trunk is also one of the Vintage Jewels.  I like how this one turned out.



This Christmas tree was stamped on card stock and once again decorated with the Holiday Gradient Gem Stickers from the Deal of the Month at Creative Charms.  This deal is jam packed with goodies and perfect for completing all your Christmas cards!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love these cards - what wonderful ideas!!!
sandy