Monday, October 12, 2009

Easel Cards


I have fallen in love with the "Easel" Card.  I will most likely do one of these for one of my Christmas cards.  The cards here are for Thanksgiving and Birthday and were such fun to make!  HERE is the link for a tutorial on how to make this card and keep in mind you can make it any size you want to. For the Thanksgiving card  (4 1/2 X 6) I also used the Cricut Jasmine cart to make the title and popped dotted it to give it dimension.  CS is from Reminisce Autumn Forest collection and the stamped sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co., flowers and buttons were purchased at LSS (The Crop Shop) where I design cards.  Also used Stickles on the Title to spice it up!  The Birthday cards (4 1/4 X 5 1/2)  used CS from Best Creation and the stamped sentiments are from Hero Arts clear Birthday stamp set.  This was a very simple card as the paper itself was all the decoration it needed.

No comments: