Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday E!!


My beautiful daughter-in-law is celebrating her birthday so I made this Easel card (4 1/2 x 6") for her.  Told you I love this style! Her favorite season is fall so I hope she likes this card!  The layout for the front of the card was cased from a card class I attended at the Crop Shop (LSS).  I love this technique of stamping on the vellum and coloring from the back to give it a stained glass type effect.  Once again I used my Hero Arts Birthday stamp set for the sentiments.  I also used the ticket punch from Stampin Up for the corners and accented with orange gems from Kaiser.  The vellum was adhered to the Ivory CS with eyelets and pop dotted to give it more dimension. Leaf stamps are from CTMH - Fall Leaves. HAPPY BIRTHDAY E!!

No comments: